Sunday, August 3, 2008

Are we ready?

Wow, Emmi has so much energy!! Greydon got here this afternoon and it's like her energy level triples :) They are SO cute together though! Everything he does makes her laugh and she enjoys watching everything he can do.

With that being said, it's harder with 2! Like you didn't already know that... like I didn't know that.

After seeing the joy in both of their eyes while they play together and seeing how much they love to "help" each other, how could we not want another little one running around... right?

Here is my dilema.... we so enjoy our time with Emmi. Just Emmi. I think we are both worried about making sure we have enough time and one on one time with 2. It all works out though right?!?

Well, there is my first rambling. I'm sure it won't be the last! Stay tuned to see if another little one joins the fam soon... :wink:

An extra fun Emmi fact for the day... she says "thank you" but her's is "tank" ahhhh so cute!!

2 comments:

Lori Lynn said...

If you don't recognize my name... it's me, RitzBits...

I'm sorry to do this... but you're one of my few blogger friends. :D I got tagged to do a blog where I listed 6 random things about myself (the details are on my blog). So now you *HAVE* to do it too. I can't wait to see what you write.

And BTW - I think we're going to be in town for the Tulsa state fair (I have to say it that way because growing up, the "state fair" to me was always in OKC...hehe). Maybe we can get together!!

Pamaw said...

Dilema, what dilema? Bountiful blessings that's what I call it.

You know as well as I know that praying & letting God work things in his time, will provide you & Rob the peace to know that he's in control.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com