Sunday, July 6, 2008

I'm really doing it!

Yep, I've entered the world of blogging! It's so much easier and faster to document on the computer than it is in a journal, so I think this will be good.

In case you are wondering about the Title of the blog.... If you've seen Emmi in the last several months, you know her obsession with monkeys... making me "The Monkey's Keeper".

Anyways, I'm not the most eloquent writer so be gentle :) I hope you enjoy following along and sharing in some of our memories as our little monkey grows up.

And for my precious Emmi:
I hope someday you read this and laugh and cry tears of joy as I'm sure I will while writing it! You bring so much joy to my life and I am so lucky to have you! I love you!!!

2 comments:

Nanni said...

Priceless my little sweet pea - priceless! I love you and am so so proud of you, your Momma.

Pamaw said...

Makes 'me' cry now. Honey, you are a wonderful loving, caring, and protective mother. No doubt Emmi will someday read your commentary with tears of joy and thanks for all the love you put into this blog. It will probably be this Christmas because of how smart she is. Ha Ha.

Bananas over my monkey girl,
Pamaw

 
Template by suckmylolly.com